Precautions For Maintenance Of Flatbed Trailers
Everyone has a deep understanding of the appearance and use of flatbed trailers, but may have a little knowledge of the operating specifications of flatbed trailer. Now let us do a deeper exploration of the operating specifications of flatbed trailers!
1. Before leaving the flatbed trailer, connect the brake air pipe connector and the wire plug. Steel plate brackets, towing devices, and safety nets must meet the requirements.
2. When loading large objects, first check the route and make a transportation plan.
3. When loading and unloading the flatbed trailer, it should be parked in a solid and flat place with no obstacles around. The trailer should be braked and the wheels should be wedged tightly.
4. The angle between the springboard and the ground should generally not be greater than 15 degrees.
5. Heavy flatbed trailer should slow down when going downhill and turning. Downhill should be shifted in advance, not midway.
6. Use the rear winch to load and unload objects, the car must be braked and the wheels must be wedge tight.