Notes On Loader Operation
Before using the loader, the driver and related personnel must carefully read the operation and maintenance manual or operation and maintenance manual provided by the manufacturer, and do as required. Otherwise will bring serious heavy fruit and unnecessary loss. The professionals of China coal group have made the following summary on the matters needing attention in the use of loaders for reference:
1. The use time of the starter shall not be too long, and each start shall not exceed 5 seconds. If the first start is unsuccessful, the starter shall be started again after half a minute.
2. When the vehicle starts up, the vehicle with preheating equipment shall preheat first, and the vehicle shall operate at a low speed after starting up. Please pay attention to the conditions of each instrument and indicator light.
3. If the driver finds that the water tank is short of water during the operation, he/she should not add cold water immediately. The driver should idle the tank for a few minutes and wait for the temperature to drop before adding cooling water.
亚博yabovip88 4. In mechanical operation, do not use cold water to flush the hot engine and electrical parts, and do not add fuel oil when the engine is running.
亚博yabovip88 5. When the engine is in operation, do not cut off the power switch, because the circuit between the generator and the battery will damage the generator.
6. When the water temperature of the engine is lower than 55 ° c and the oil temperature is lower than 45 ° c, it cannot run at high speed and (full load).
亚博yabovip88 7. When the variable speed pressure is lower than 1.28mpa, it must be stopped immediately for inspection and excluded.
8. The engine water temperature indicates the outlet temperature of the engine cylinder head. The suitable temperature for normal operation is 60-95 degrees.
亚博yabovip88 9. The torque converter oil temperature meter indicates the oil temperature at the outlet of the torque converter. The appropriate temperature during normal operation is 80-110 degrees, and the short-term maximum operating temperature shall not be more than 120 degrees.
亚博yabovip88 10. Why is the loader not allowed to stall?
亚博yabovip88 Hydraulic steering is powered by the engine, so steering is difficult when the engine stalls and must be restarted for hydraulic steering.
11. Why not step on the gas when the diesel engine starts?
Answer: diesel engine just start should low speed operation, the purpose has two: one is to warm up the machine, that is to let each part of the body slowly and evenly heat, to avoid mechanical damage; The second is lubrication, that is, let the diesel engine lubrication parts gradually reach the working lubrication state, to avoid friction damage.
12, construction machinery why should wait for the machine temperature to rise to 50 degrees to start?
亚博yabovip88 A: the purpose is to protect the diesel engine from damage. Mechanical start is bound to increase diesel engine load, increase oil supply. If the engine temperature is too low and diesel combustion is incomplete, it will flow into the crankcase along the cylinder wall, which will not only affect the lubrication of the cylinder wall, but also dilute the oil in the oil sump, reduce the lubrication performance and reduce the service life of the diesel engine. At the same time, the machine temperature is too low, oil viscosity is too large, each part of the poor lubrication effect, easy to produce friction damage.
13. What is the danger of too much engine oil?
A :(1) increased the rotational resistance of the crankshaft and reduced the output power of the engine
(2) will make a large number of oil into the combustion chamber combustion, resulting in blue smoke exhaust pipe, combustion chamber a large number of carbon, accelerate the wear of cylinder and piston
(3) increase oil consumption
14. After the water tank boils, why can't cold water be added suddenly?
亚博yabovip88 Answer: cold water can make airframe temperature changes sharply, make cylinder block and cylinder head crack thereby, cause machine damage.
亚博yabovip88 15. Why can't diesel engines run at high speed for a long time?
Answer: high speed operation has three hazards:
亚博yabovip88 (1) friction loss of moving parts increases, which reduces the service life of diesel engines.
亚博yabovip88 (2) lower engine output power and higher fuel consumption.
(3) the oil consumption increases and the lubrication effect becomes worse. Because the oil ring cannot scrape the oil off the cylinder wall when running at high speed, it will enter the combustion chamber and burn. At the same time, the oil viscosity due to high temperature and decline, the normal lubrication effect.