Sliding Plug-In Type Buffer Stopper Installation Method
The railway buffer stopper should be installed in the last section of the end of the end line, close to the rail joint, no fishplate, the buffer stopper and the end of the line should have a certain distance, the greater the distance, the better the braking effect.
亚博yabovip88 1. The technical conditions of the line should conform to the public works standard, and the gauge distance is 1435+6-2.
2. The railway buffer stopper should be installed at the last section of the end of the terminal line, close to the rail joint, no fishplate, the railway buffer stopper and the end of the line should have a certain distance, the greater the distance, the better the braking effect.
3. Railway Buffer Stopper Installation Method:
亚博yabovip88 (1) Place the left and right arms on the base rail and connect them to the bracket with the arm pins.
(2) Lift the arm and place the spring seat, leaf spring and socket on the basic rail below the hoof type.
(3) Use the brake rail to clamp the hoof block, and also clamp the rail head of the basic rail, and then use three bolts to bring the brake rail. Note that the two outer bolts must pass through the support frame, and the socket should be located in the middle of the pressure hole.
亚博yabovip88 (4) The front and rear beams and the upper and lower inclined beams are used to connect the four legs of the lower arms. The lap joint form is shown in the figure, and the middle and the four corners of the two diagonal beams are carried by the pin. After completing the above initial installation, tighten the bolts.
亚博yabovip88 (5) The installation of the booster is to place the spring seat, the leaf spring and the socket on the basic rail in turn, and then clamp it in the middle with the two booster brake rails, and also clamp the rail head of the basic rail, and then use two bolts tighten the brake rails. The first pair of boosters are 100 mm from the main frame, and the second pair of boosters are 80 mm apart from the first pair, parallel to each other with an error of no more than 2 mm.
(6) Pressurize each spring plate with a presser: insert the U-shaped pressurization into the neutral position on both sides of the socket, and press the pressure screw head attached to the center nut of the presser to align the pressurizing block and hang on both sides. The bottom plate of the pressure rail is hooked on the base rail bottom plate, and is tightened with a nut. The pressing screw is screwed with an iron rod of about 1.5 meters in length and the wedge iron is driven between the bearing seat and the leaf spring, so that the gap between the leaf spring and the spring seat is 0.6± 0.05 mm.
(7) Install the sign on the stand.
亚博yabovip88 (8) Each time the installation is completed, the position mark should be applied to the waist of the rail to facilitate daily inspection of whether the railway buffer stopper is damaged.
Previous: Single Wheel Roller Application Range