Forklift Operator Safety Instructions
With the leaps and bounds of the Chinese economy, the number of forklift trucks used in major cities has increased year by year. On the one hand, the correct use of forklifts increases efficiency for production and operators. On the other hand, the improper use of forklifts brings huge economic losses and personal injury to operators, businesses or passers-by. The safety of forklift trucks is particularly important. Tailifu forklifts share with you the standardized operation of forklifts.
亚博yabovip88 1. A driver who is trained and holds a driver's license can drive;
2. Check each control and alarm device before driving. If it is found to be damaged or defective, it should be operated after repair;
3, the handling should not exceed the specified load, the fork must be fully inserted under the goods, and the goods are evenly placed on the fork, not allowed to pick the goods with a single fork;
4. Start, turn, drive, brake and stop smoothly. On wet or smooth roads, slow down when turning.
亚博yabovip88 5, the goods should be driven down, the door frame is tilted backwards;
亚博yabovip88 6. The ramp should be driven carefully. When the ramp is greater than one tenth, the uphill should be driven forward, the downhill should be driven backwards, and the upper and lower slopes should not be turned. When the forklift is driving, do not proceed. Loading and unloading operations;
7. Pay attention to pedestrians, obstacles and potholes when driving, and pay attention to the gap above the forklift;
8, no one is allowed to stand on the fork, the car is not allowed to carry people;
9. No one is allowed to stand under the fork or walk under the fork;
亚博yabovip88 10. It is not allowed to operate vehicles and attachments from locations other than the driver's seat;
亚博yabovip88 11. Do not carry unfixed or loosely stacked goods, and handle large-size goods carefully;
亚博yabovip88 12. For high-gantry forklifts with a height greater than 3 meters, the above goods should be dropped, and protective measures should be taken when necessary; the gantry should be tilted backwards as far as possible during work, and tilted back and forth within the minimum range;
13. When fueling, the driver should not be in the car and the engine should be turned off. Do not ignite when checking the battery or tank level;
亚博yabovip88 14. When leaving the car, lower the fork to the ground and place the gear handle in the neutral position. The engine is turned off and the power is disconnected. The hand brake is pulled. When parking on the ramp, the pad must also be used to cushion the wheel.